I have used my Bourjois Chocolate bronzer to death and i still absolutely love it, but i still couldn't resist.
I bought it from Space NK in Chester , which by the way i had the best service in there all the ladies were really helpful and lovely :) Funny thing is i originally went in there to get a sample of the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, but she told me they did not do samples and offered to apply it there and then and see how i liked. I agreed, to be honest i wasn't that blown away but i do prefer when i can apply the foundation my self and also there were lots of artificial lighting in there i couldn't really make a good judgment. But ANYWAY she then applied some bronzer and when i found out she used Laguna i died.
I really love the packaging,(when you have first bought it haha), because after that it just gets marked when you touch it as its a rubber material, it also has a great big mirror inside.
Ok so i bought this bronzer for £25.00 , yes i agree its expensive, but i am sure this will last me a very long time, and we all deserve a treat now and again. ;) i apply it using a slightly angled brush.
The colour of this is gorge, its brown with tiny tiny gold shimmers throughout but you defiantly do not look like a disco ball after applying.
It honestly does make me feel better after iv applied it, i feel 'glowy' and bronzed, i would re-purchase and i would recommend :)


I use bronzer every day too! Do they have other shades too? I'm more tan. Just wanted to let you know that I am having a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Thanks.
ReplyDeletehttp://seekvintage.blogspot.com
yeah i think they do two other darker shades, irresistiblement and casino you should check them out.
ReplyDelete:) xx
love ur blogg!
ReplyDeletefollowing you:) wud love if u cud follow mine?
xx
Aw thankyou!
DeleteYeah sure going to check out your blog now :)
btw your not showing up as one of my followers, im confused! aha
xx
I love anything and everything NARS :)) want to follow each other?? Let me know!
ReplyDeleteKatie
Belle De Jour
yeah sure :) xx
DeleteThanks for the recommendation...
ReplyDeleteNice review :)
Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com