Anyway I wanted to talk about a nail treatment by Sally Hansen i have been really loving.
Up to the age of about 14 i have to shamelessly admit i bit my nails, i then decided i wanted to stop and have healthy long nails. As easy as it sounds it really wasn't, I stopped biting my nails and when they got to a certain length they would just break off, they were very weak and brittle.
I saw this in boots and thought id give it ago, it says to apply a fresh coat daily and will help make your nails more flexible so this will prevent it your nails just snapping off.
I have seen results using this product my nails are defiantly more flexible, they have grown (not to a length i am satisfied with yet BUT there is an improvement) This drys extremely quick which is always a plus, i apply this on my bare nails then apply a colour and then i use it as a top coat and it works great and helps the colour from chipping. If you do have weak/ thin nails i would recommend this it does make your nails stronger and just look healthier :)
Also i will add this bottle has lasted me ages and was only around £4 something.

Em x

I love sally hansen - i used to bite my nails too and i use it everytime i paint my nails as the years of biting has weakened them no end! The diamond strength is also really good :) xx
ReplyDeleteooo i really want to try that one , i think im going to get it :) xx
ReplyDelete