Thursday, 17 May 2012

Macs Hey Sailor Collection | Sail La Vie lipstick

Iv never bought anything from any of Macs collections in the past as nothings ever really catched my eye, but i'm a sucker for packaging so i went to my nearest Mac counter to check it out.  
I was drew to this lipstick immediately, its like nothing i have in my little collection.





                                                                      (Without flash)


                                                                     (With flash)

I would describe it as an orangy red, i have always been afraid of wearing orange tones on my lips but this is so pretty on and i think would look gorge in the summer and with a bit of a tan.
It a Satin finished so its not completely matte it does have a bit of sheen which i really like, i wore this yesterday and the wear is really good i would say it lasts for a good 5 hours and it does leave a slight stain so you can tell its got good staying power.
I bought this for £14.00 which is 50p more than your average Mac lipstick probably because of the packaging.


4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna check this out on sunday :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, it really suits you! xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete