Friday, 20 July 2012

Topshop Lipstick | All about me

Iv been wanting to do this post for absolute ages! well just because i think all you ladies need to know about this beaut of a lipstick.

Its a Topshop Lipstick in 'All about me', i bought it in march and have been non stop wearing it.  Its a bright fuchsia pink (the photos arnt giving it justice) with blue undertones.
I have been mostly wearing this with really minimal eye make-up and then just wack this on,i dont know how but it makes you look flawless, trust me!
The staying power i think is really good, it leaves a stain on your lips so you can tell how good it stays.  I cant remember exactly the price but its defiantly under a tenner.







                                                               Em x


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I want that one! I have Brighton Rock and it's soo bright!

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yeah sure checking your blog out now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour and so pigmented, I really need to try topshop lipsticks x

    ReplyDelete