Monday, 2 April 2012

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation Review



I love trying and testing foundations in hope to find 'The One'.  Along the way i will be reviewing different foundations to tell you my thoughts :).  This foundation is priced at £23.00 and you get 40ML which is more than the average foundation,so not too bad for what the price is. The packaging is a screw top lid with a 'squeezy bottle' type dispenser.  This foundation is a gel based foundation it has a lovely creamy consistency and blends really nicely on the skin.  I blend this is with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, this makes it super quick to apply.  It has a dewy finish which i like also the foundation has SPF 15 which is always good.  I would say this is a medium coverage but defiantly buildable.  MAC describes this foundation as creamy and luxurious which i would agree with it feels exactly that and makes your skin look flawless :).  Ok now for the bad points...... i do find this foundation does not last on my skin which really sucks because i love the way it looks when its first applied.  I don't know why, i may need to use a primer. When i look at my makeup at the end of the day it just looks like the foundation isn't there anymore.  Also it has a weird smell almost like paint which could put people off.  I am in the shade NW20 .


 With the foundation on

3 comments:

  1. Love your hair <33

    Great blog!


    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks gorgeous! :)
    Im really tempted to try a mac foundation!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara! x

    Emmie i think you should try it !x

    ReplyDelete