Thursday, 20 September 2012

Studying Makeup

Hello :), I don't know if anyone knows but  I study make up at college, its something i am really enjoying and hopefully will benefit me in the future.  I know among the beauty blogging world alot of ladies adore make up and also want to go into make up artistry, i never realised how many people on the internet loved make up  just like me and share the same interest :)  
I love to listen and read about how people got to where they are (career wise) in any field of work but especially make up artists.  It really inspires me to pursue what i want to do.  Many people in 'real life' see make up as ' all you have to do is stick some lippy on someone' or 'its for stupid people' ermm NO.  Haha this is why i love blogging and reading other blogs because people share the love for make up.  

So after that lil ramble i thought id share what i have been up to on my college course, i am in my 3rd week and i really am enjoying it.  My teacher is a make up artist so this is  very helpful as she's been there done that and got the experience.  
We do have to start from the bottom so very basic and work our way up, this week i did a smokey eye on my friend Lillie :)  
I wont lie, it was frustrating at times!  I can do smokey eyes on me so easily, and then doing it on another person wasn't as easy as i thought.  But i persisted through and I was overall happy with the finished look (and so was Lillie thankfully! )

Heres some pictures and i will list the products i used ...









                                                                                                 
FACE
 Mac studio sculpt foundation (NW15)
MAC dainty blush
Elf Brow Kit

LIPS
Topshop lipstick in beguiled

EYES
Naked2 palette 
Foxy all over the lid
Snakebite in the middle half and in the crease 
Blackout blended in the outer corner & upper and lower lash line 
Clinique high impact mascara 



Is anyone studying make up or is wanting to ?  Let me know :) 

    Em x




No comments:

Post a Comment