Monday, 24 September 2012

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

I bought this face mask from my nearest Lush store for £4.95 and you get 125g of product.  But you can get a bigger size.
I have never really done a 'skin care' related post before and to be completely honest its probably because i dont have a big interest in it. But times are changing and i'm really enjoying venturing into different skin care products.
So i was looking for a good, thick, classic 'mud mask', you know the ones that are green and make you not able to move your face.
I have pretty normal skin and rarely get spots, i wanted something to exfoliate my skin and leave it feeling clean and fresh.

What Lush say?
This peppermint mask does everything it can to fight eruptions and outbreaks and return our skin to tip top condition

Now because i dont get break outs , i cant comment on this but the lady in the shop did say this does clear any break outs.  Also it says its a 'Face and Back pack' so this would probably be good if you suffer with spots on your back.

My thoughts ...
Overall i am really enjoying using this, I use this once a week and i look forward to using it.  I feel like it gives me that deep clean my skin needs.  I apply a generous amount all over and then leave it for a good 15 mins, then i wet my hand and using circular motions exfoliate my skin and i finally wash it all off with water.
The smell is OK , the main smell is peppermint I am not a big fan of peppermint but i can deal with it.  It does however make you feel fresh and awake.




                                         Trying to pose with a face mask on isnt easy!


Does anyone have some good face masks they can recommend ?

                                                                    Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment