Thursday, 14 June 2012

Sleek Brow Kit (Light)

These brow kits have been on the beauty market for quite some time now, weather its the famous 'HD brow kit' or a 'Gosh Brow kit' i got my hands on one by sleek. 
I had heard good things about this and was really excited to give it whirl












It comes in a sleek black compact, with a mirror ,having a mirror come with any product i buy is a plus! you get 4g of product and 3 mini tools including tweezers, angled brush, and a flat brush.  I bought mine from Superdrug for £7.99, i think this is really reasonable considering the mirror and tools it comes with. 
This comes in two colours, mine is in light and there is one in dark.
The product on the left is the powder, it is nicely pigmented, i would describe it as a light brown with ashy undertones.  The product on the right is the gel , this is more warmer in colour and i really like the texture it gives my eyebrows.
I apply the gel first and then begin to set it with the powder.
I do use the tools they work well, but they can be fiddly as they are miniature but they defiantly are usable and great for traveling. 










                                                                Em x

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try this! Your brows look very natural :) xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should its great for blondes , the natural brows is the look i like so thankyou! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and i'm 17 and from South Wales! Give me an e-mail for a chat maybe!
    hahaha I sound like a stalker guy Come take a look at new review I have done? Huge Primark haul on Saturday too! vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brows are lovely! Have you tried the VIVO Brow kit? I have done a review, maybe you would take a look?
    Juliette xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i havent tried that brow kit maybe i should! X

      Delete