Wednesday, 6 June 2012

My Beauty Staples

Hi guys, i thought id do a ' beauty staples ' type post today as i love reading these myself and seeing what products people cant live without.  These are all products i swear by and basically need in my life :) 




Moisturiser - I use moisturiser every single day, once before i go to bed and in the morning before i apply my  foundation.  I use this one in the morning because it absorbs really quickly into my skin so its really good for on the go.  Its a light moisturiser and keeps my skin hydrated for the day.  If i didn't have a moisturiser in the morning i basically couldn't apply my foundation as my skin is rather dry in the morning.


Concealer - If i only had to pick one make-up item to use for the rest of my life it would be concealer, i don't have suffer from promblem skin at all so foundation isn't a necessity for me.  So abit of concealer under my eyes to make me look awake and im good to go.  I think we have all heard about this concealer its very famous in the beauty world, its amazing this is my 4th tube! 




Bronzer - I love to be tanned it just makes me feel better! so bronzer is a must for me, i use it every day .  I had recently caved and bought laguna bronzer from Nars  (review here)


Purple Shampoo - So if you haven't got blonde hair this wont appeal to you at all, but being a blonde myself this product plays an important part in my hair care routine.  It takes away any braziness/yellowness in my hair and makes it brighter.  I use this toner once/twice a week to maintain my colour.   




Exfoliator - I really like to take care of my skin not just on my face but on my whole body.  So i exfoliate at least once a week to remove any dead skin cells (iwww) and to make my skin look brighter and healthy.  I really recommend this one from Soap&Glory, if you are an fake tan user, like me :),  this is amazing for removing fake tan.  This smells sooo nice of shea butter and sweet fruits, also i am just coming to the end of this and i have had it for a year and a half it lasts ages !

No comments:

Post a Comment