I have recently bought the Jemma Kidd Light As Air foundation with hearing such good things from Tanya from Pixi2Woo on youtube. This foundation is AMAZING, i have the shade 03 light/medium and i purchased it from Feel unique. I believe its around £20-£25. The foundation is a matte finish with a pretty runny consistency which could get messy but i'm not really bothered, it blends like a dream and is quite a yellow based foundation which i really like. I apply it with my Topshop foundation brush and i would say this foundation is definitely medium coverage. One of the things i love about this foundation is stays on my skin all day. The packaging is abit naff and nothing special but hey ho. I would definitely recommend this to any foundation lover! Personally this is the best foundation i have ever tried and i think i will be re-purchasing this for a very long time :)
With the foundation on :) and yes i have rollers in :p
EM X


looks great! do you use any type of primer? or just the foundation?
ReplyDeletethanks! and nope just the foundation x
ReplyDeleteThankyou :)
ReplyDeleteyeah sure xx
Your skin looks amazing! x
ReplyDeleteThankyou!x
ReplyDelete