I think i have fallen in love with Jeffery Campbell Litas! Sadly i do not own a pair :((due to the price) BUT i will own a pair one day..hopefully. The hype on these boots is crazy and i have seen alot of Youtubers rave about them and they are just beautiful!
LOVE these :) i really want a pair. One day, one day haha xx
ReplyDeleteyeah haha one day.. just gotta keep saving!haha xx
ReplyDeleteYou have read my mind, they do these in red and black leather with studs all over the heels. I'm saving!! Nearly there aaah xxx
ReplyDeleteelissex.blogspot.com xox
they are gorgex
ReplyDeleteI'm desperate for a pair of these as well!! I've started saving for some! haha xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm week one into my piggy bank savings ! haha
ReplyDeleteI just made a post related to Litas ;)
ReplyDeleteIf you really want some, you can get very similar ones from boohoo for like half the cost. And at a glance no one could tell!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/footwear/boots/icat/boots/#esp_hitsperpage=80