^^^^^
ders me at prom :)
1) Are you named after anyone ?
No, I wish I was though that would be cool
2) When was the last time you cried ?
Oh god probably sometime this week, I cry at everything especially things on the telly
3) Do you have kids?
No
4) If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Yea I guess I would, I like to think I'm easy to get along with
5) Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes more so when I'm with my best friend, thats our humour. But I do not use it in a spiteful way
6) Will you ever Bungee jump?
NO! I am such a scaredy cat when it comes to things like that. I wish i was more of a dare devil but I'm just a big wimp!
7) What's your favourite cereal ?
Shreddies :)
8) What's the first thing you notice about people?
The first thing I notice Is obviously there appearance, but then I will start to suss out there personality. Are they quite shy, loud, would I get on with this person, body language . I would say I'm quite good at working out a person, I think its my Scorpio traits! ;)
9) Eye Colour?
Green
10) Scary movie or happy ending?
Happy ending, like I said I'm too much of a wimp
11) Favourite smells?
Clean, fresh washing mmmm
12) Summer or Winter ?
I would of usually said summer, but lets face it we don't have much of a summer in the UK. So I'm saying winter! cosy nights by the fire ( shame I don't have a fireplace!) big knitted jumpers and Christmas with the family aw :)
13) Computer or Television ?
More of a computer girl !
14) What's the furthest you've ever been from home ?
Probably Egypt, but I really want to go to America like REALLY
15) Do you have any special talents ?
Well I think my thumb bends back further then a normal thumb....
16) Where were you born ?
Chester England
17) What are your hobbies?
I don't really have like an obvious sports one, I was always a little slow at running in P.E :/ . So I guess I'll say my blog and I like shopping, photography and cooking
18) Do you have any pets?
Yes my little baby Tommy (he's a cat)
19) Favourite movie ?
I cant say one but I'll do my top 3!
-Dirty Dancing
-Taken
-Inception
20) Do you have any siblings ?
Yes I have two older sisters and one younger brother
Hope you found this interesting! I enjoyed doing this :) Give It a go If you haven't
Em x


Ahhhh so random but my thumbs do that too! I've never met anyone else with double jointed thumbs until now, hell yeahh to our weirdness haha ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog girly!
http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/
xx
Haha neither have i! Everyone thinks its werid :P. Thanks hun xxx
Deleteomg, you look gorgeous in your prom dress! my dad was born in Chester too. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post. xo
ReplyDeletefashionable footprints
wie Sie in Ihrem Blog! Brautkleider Berlin
ReplyDelete