Sunday, 19 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Ok so iv been nominated for a blog award :) By Pandaxpink , thankyou!
Iv never been nominated for a blog award and thought this was really exciting ! im not quite sure how this all works so im going to follow how Pandaxpink's has done it!



These are the rules:

- Each person must write 11 things about themselves

-Answer all 11 questions that the blogger that has nominated you has set before creating 11 more questions for the people you tag for this award

-Choose 11 people to tag and name them in a post about the Liebster award
-Go to their pages and tell them you have nominated them
-No tag backs allowed

11 Things about me

- I want to be a Make-up artist
- My starsign is Scorpio
- I have a strong intrest in astrology
- I love kittens
- Shit scared of frogs
- I love to laugh with friends
- I have 2 olders sisters and a younger brother
- I google EVERYTHING
- I want to vist America 
- I love food 
- I could spend forever buying/talking about make-up

Questions asked by Pandaxpink 

 Do you find taking off your mascara a total pain in the tosh?  YES , it takes me a while.

Where in the world would you like to travel ? America!

Summer or winter? Summer

Blusher or bronzer? Bronzer

Heels or flats on a night out? Heels

Chocolate or sweets? Chocolate

Gold or silver jewellery? Gold

Funny or scary film? Funny, im such a whimp when it comes to anything scary!

Favourite high street store? Zara

Superdrug or Boots? Hmmmm Boots

Do your friends know you blog? Yes some

My questions for the girls i have nominated 

1. What is your dream job?
2. If you could only use one make-up product, what would it be?
3. Whats your staple piece of clothing?
4. Why did you decide to make a blog?
5. What is your starsign?
6. Whos your favourtie blogger?
7. One feature you like about yourself?
8. One feature you dont like about yourself?
9. Whats your favourite Tv programme?
10. Best mascara in your opinion ?
11. Current Foundation?

I nominate

http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/

http://alittlebirdietoldmexo.blogspot.co.uk/

-http://emilylocknick.blogspot.co.uk/

http://amand-in-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/



                                                                      Em x


1 comment: