I dont really know how i came across Laurens Way, I knew the women behind it all was of the reality show 'The Only Way Is Essex' which i followed on twitter and all her followers were banging on about how good her tanning lotion was, and the pice wasnt bad either so i bought mine from Ebay for £15.95. (As it was sold out on her website).
So the packaging isnt amazing, its just a white plastic bottle with a sticker round it. It has a handy pump which has a lock on it , this is great for when im travelling so i can just pop it in my bag without worrying it will spill everywhere.
This is a lotion fake tan, and iv always just used a mouse but i defiantly prefer the lotion now! the consistency is really nice and blends easily, the great thing about this is it dosent have that horrible smell other fake tans have (like St Moriz). It does have a smell, it smells faintly of watermelon but when you put it on the smell of this tan soon disappears.
Here are pictures BEFORE and AFTER
This is with one coat
As you can tell there is a big difference and thats only with one coat. I did take the after picture when the tan was NOT washed off because i feel the tan is at its best then, because when i have showered it tends to just wash off ( not completely) but not as dark as i was when i first applied. If you do keep on top of it and tan say three times the tan does stay on for about 5 days which is much more longer than my St Moriz.
Overall the tan does give a brown/olive tan, its not orange and dosent smell nasty. I would re purchase in the future, but i still am on the hunt for the perfect fake tan!
Has anyone got any recommendations of ones i need to try!?
Em x
You should try Laurens Way glam tan! I've got that and this lotion one and glam tan easily beats it. It dries instantly, and is darker without being more orange!x
ReplyDeleteOoo thats on my list! Thanks xx
DeleteWooow this looks so good! I do really love the st moritz dark version though. totally good value for money! xx
ReplyDeleteYes i agree stmoriz is amazing for the price, its just the smell x
ReplyDeleteWOWW :) thats such a huge difference. I bought this tan too but didnt like it a lot :) Not sure why. But looks amazing on you.
ReplyDeleteGREAT BLOG :) Following you now!
Thankyou! Xx
DeleteHeard such great things about this product, thing I'm gonna have to try it!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, new follower over hereee! Check out my blog for my Mac makeup giveaway http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html xx