Wednesday, 7 March 2012

A Hair Crisis

So last week i washed my hair like i usually do, using all the same products, same shower lol.  After i'd finished blow drying my hair i ran my fingers through it and on the crown area of my head it felt greasy.  It didnt make sense id JUST washed my hair and it was feeling greasy!?  I just thought 'I might of not washed my shampoo and conditioner out properly' .  So two days pass and time to wash the barnet again, so this time im really making sure im washing my hair thoroughly.  Blowdry my hair and STILL greasy, i was getting pretty annoyed thinking WHY ME  hahaha so dramatic :).  Suddenly it clicked, i had experienced this last year, it could only be 'Product Build Up'  this is when a collection of serums, hair treatments basically anything you put in your hair builds up and creates a greasy texture.  I remember buying a Pantene Pro V clarifying shampoo before and it worked great.  So i went straight to Asda to purchase it,  and just my luck they didnt stock it :)  But i then came across the 'Herbal Essences Fresh Balance'  shampoo.  On the bottle it says its a clarifying shampoo with citrus blossom and green tea extracts, it cleans to help reveal natural shine.  I used it last night and my hair is back to normal again :) it smells really good and did exactly what i wanted it to,  my hair feels really clean and looks shiny too!

EM X

2 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! I have started loving herbal essences again, mainly because they are on offer.. but yeah haha the dazzling shine is my fave :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !Yeah iv tried that one its really good! xxx

    ReplyDelete