Sunday, 19 February 2012

Current Lipstick Faves

                                      Viva Glam Cyndi on the Left and Snob on the Right 








I've always loved wearing lipstick and ever since buying my first lipstick, which was shamefully Barry M's Marshmallow (the most whitest nude colour ever!) about 2 years ago my obsession started.  
I go through lipstick 'stages' :P so one month i could be loving a nude then the next a brighter option.  But recently i have been non stop wearing two Mac lipsticks, one is Viva Glam Cyndi which is a lustre finish and Snob which is a Satin finish.  Viva glam cyndi is so moisturising yet gives a really good colour pay off, its a coraly red but a really wearable red for the daytime or night.  Snob is not as moisturising as Cyndi as its a satin but is really pigmented, its a mauve pink but i'd say it has a slight purple undertone.  I do think it suits me better when i have a slight tan though.  
If any one has any good lipstick recommendations please say :)
Thank you
Em x

6 comments:

  1. Hello my love! I have the bright pink Viva Glam GaGa and am looking at buying Snob! p.s. I get you about Barry M's Marshmallow, but I bought it the other day! Doh! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) ooo i want the GaGa one! i might have to get it, and the barry m one was so drying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colour of viva glam Cindi! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viva Glam Cyndi looks so pretty! I've heard such good reviews about Snob I may have to treat myself soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you should its really nice!:) xx

    ReplyDelete